Exceptionally Strong Soy Candles! Highly Scented Soy Candles!

Exceptionally Strong Soy Candles! Highly Scented Soy Candles!

We love candles, their aroma, the light they radiate, but what are they made of? Traditional candles are made of paraffin, which is a derivative of petroleum. When burned they emit harmful fumes and give off black soot. They are toxic, polluting and derived from oil refineries.

Why Soy Candles?

Because they are made with soy wax, which is a 100% natural vegetable derivative. As it comes from plants, it is biodegradable and 100% sustainable, as well as low melting point wax, if you get stained you can easily clean it with hot water and you will not burn. They have a clean, even burn, and last 3 times longer than paraffin candles.

Specially, our soy candles Australia are not toxic. They are sustainable, they do not pollute, and they derive from a natural product, so they do not pollute your home.

The flowers, seeds, or dried fruit peels that we put in our candles do not light, so you do not have to remove them, the only thing is that when the wax melts, they will sink into the wax and when it goes out, they will have sunk, they have not disappeared, they have only hidden.


Soy candles do not require much care. However, it is important to remember the following: Like any other candle, never light it and leave it unattended.

I recommend that you be careful if you have to move it on, keep the balance that the wax moves a lot, be careful and do not leave it on when you leave the room.

Some Important Tips:

As it is a natural wax candle, do not keep it lit for more than 3 hours at a time. Before turning it off, check that the wax has melted to the edges, as this will facilitate even burning and prevent a tunnel (wax whole around the wick) from forming.

If the flame is very small, extinguish the candle and carefully remove the burned end of the wick. If the candle does not light, scoop some wax around the wick and up to the edges of the glass with a teaspoon.

Always wait until it is completely solid to turn it on again and, before doing so, do not forget to remove the burnt piece of wick with your fingers (Yes, they have wooden wick! Are they not divine?!)

And something super important: LOZANO are sensitive to heat, so never expose them to direct sun or intense heat (never ever leave them inside the car!).

When your candle is finished, simply remove the remains of wax with kitchen paper, and then fill the glass with warm water and detergent, to remove the base of the wick, make a small lever with a knife to detach it, as it sticks with hot silicone.

This process will remove any remaining wax as well as the silicone that holds the wick, if there is any wax left, you can rub without fear, and the cement holds a lot.

After a few minutes, wash the glass well with detergent and voila! You already have a precious container to store your most precious treasures.

(For scented candles you can also put water and some jasmine or the flower you like the most and it is very original as a centerpiece or mini-vase wherever you prefer!)

Ellen Hollington

Related posts